1) Eat: Eat regular meals, even if you have a very small appetite.
– Little and often is good for you.
– Keep up your intake of fruits and vegetables.
2) Exercise: Get moving.
– Physical activity can improve your health and wellbeing.
– Researchers have shown that exercise improves the psychological
health of those who are suffering from depression.
3) Sleep: Ensure that you regularly get eight (8) hours of sleep as much as possible
– Go to bed and get up at the same time each day, regardless of
whether it is during the week or on a weekend.
4) Get Involved: Being part of a community is good for your mental health.
– It improves your relationship skills and nurtures old and new3
– Try not to isolate yourself.
5) You can’t give to others if you have nothing left to give.
– Take regular time out to recharge your batteries.