- Eat – Eat regular meals even if you have very little appetite. Little and often is good for you. Keep up you intake of fruits and vegetables.
- Exercise – Get moving. Physical activity can improve your health and wellbeing. Researchers have shown that exercise improves the psychological health of those who suffers depression and stress.
- Sleep – Sleep! Ensure that you keep regular hours as much as possible, such as 8 hours. Go to bed and get up at the same time each day, regardless of whether it is during the week or on a regular weekend.
- Get involve – Being part of a community is good for your mental health. It improves your relationship skills, and nurture old and new friendship. Try not to isolate yourself.
- Nurture Yourself – You can’t give to others, if you have nothing left to give. Take regular time-outs to recharge your batteries.